Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tape-Off-The-Walls Help Project Reflection

For this project, I took pictures and helped take tape off the walls. Also, I helped influence other students to take tape off the walls of our school whenever they see it around. This way, our school would look neater and be cleaner. This project was lead by Francis, therefore I helped him, but also I helped our whole school environment! Helping with this project really helped me learn about helping the school out. It also made many others realize that we should all keep our schools clean. Even though there is a janitor, he already does a lot of work. We should all help out for once since he's been heping us ever since the beginning.
Next time I think we should organize this event more clearly and maybe make some posters and put them on walls to inform people to take off some tape when they see it.
The pros were that a lot of tape got taken off and we got many people to help. Hopefully, people will continue to do this. The cons are that this was not very organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment