Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Road-Clean-Up Reflection

Me and 5 other people helped pick up trash off a road. This helped the environment very much. This was Tyler Christopher's lead project and we helped very much! His mom was even nice enough to buy us snacks. Something I would change (if I could) would be the weather. It was very rainy and wet and we all got worn out very quickly. I would also change how we got very lazy after a while. This clean up project made me realize that no matter where you are, there is always trash and that people should stop littering. It helped me learn about ho great it is the help the environment and how to be a leader and start helping the community yourself.
The pros were that we helped the environment very much and we got community service hours.
The cons were that we all got very wet and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment