Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Freshmen/Sophomore Get-Together Reflection

Good news! This project turned out very well. The get-together was very successful even though it was postponed twice. Many people showed and up and thy seemed to be having fun and laughing. I asked for fellow Freshmen and Sophomore's imputs and they said it was fun. One thing I think I should have done was bring more food and get others to bring more food too. I didn't think as much people would show up, since Anthea's Sophomore Get-Together didn't have many. I didn't expect much people. I think that leading this project was very important becaue it taught me how to organize everything from time to activities. Doing things on time is very important.
The pros were that many people came, the movie was great, the people had fun, it was a great time for students to chill and relax. Also, the get-together was right before info night. That's probably one of the reasons why people stayed to watch the movie waiting for info night to start.
The cons were that there was not enough food--since, again, I didn't expect much people to be there--but that's about it. Everything else went very well. Also, the room was a little messy afterwards.
Here are some pictures from the party!





Here are some pictures of Anthea, Tyler, and Francis helping me make flyers before the get-together.






No comments:

Post a Comment