Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Library Volunteer Reflection

For my second help project, I helped Tyler Christophr by volunteering at the Renton Library with a couple of other people. We all sorted and labled books for the library. We also helped fellow citizens with checking in and out! This project is importat because it taught me that helping people is very important. Many people need to do differenthtings but don't know how to, therefore help is always needed. Also, helping people is a very good thing and it adds character.
I think that next time, I would volunteer for a longer time and maybe for more than just one day. Also, I would try to work faster and better. Maybe try to help more people out.
Some pros were that we got snacks aftwards and we helped many people ot. Also, we finished labeling and sorting out books! This makes it easier for the library's everyday staff.
Some cons were that some people we tried to help out weren't friendly and deniedour help. But other than that, this was very fun and educational at the same time!
Here are some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment