Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Short Summary Perhaps?

Hmmm...this semester of leadership was...

GREAT. I got a lot of projects done and helped a couple people with their projects! Doing so also gave me volunteer hours. Not only that, but everything was very enjoyable, fun, and helped others and the community.

I got to clean up a road with a couple of friends and get volunteer hours; volunteer at a library to help patrons and citizens with books, also labeling books and helping the staff; rid our school walls of tape; plan a get-together for students to relax and have fun; and spread the holiday joy! All of these activities were extremely fun and went successful.

Also during leadership, I met many new people and friends, make signs and help decorate dances, and play ice breakers that are super fun. I don't regret taking this class at all.

Here are some pictures of us making signs and having fun during class.




No comments:

Post a Comment