Friday, October 22, 2010

Why and Why Not?

Driving Forces                                       Barriers
It would be fun                                       Not having needed supplies
A day to relax                                         People might not be able to go
Prizes! (maybe)                                      Not enough activities
Time to hang with friends                        Cheap Decorations
Many people suggested this                    Not enough group members to help
To get on the Holiday Spirit                    Not allowed to hold event in cafeteria
Time to bond with others                        Not everyone contributes
Fun for group to plan                              Group members might get too lazy to do things
A day away from stress                          Too much stress planning the event
Make everyone happier                          People might be too lazy to go

1) Group members too lazy
2) Not enough activities
3) Too much stress
Some things I can do to overcome these obstacles are to always stay optimistic and positive. In order for my group members to stay focused and akways be doing their work, I will make things fun but helping our project at the same time. Also I will try not to be lazy myself and I will work as hard as I can to accomplish these tasks successfully. And for the activities, I'll try my best to think of as many ideas and activities for this event as possible. And I will also encourage my teamates to brainstorm ideas too.
I will try to make these planning goals as easy and fun as possible so nobody would be stressed. I would also keep things positive, once again, so that nobody would feel pressure and anything like that so we could work freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment