Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Projects

One project I am going to work on is a Freshmen Field Day project. Francis Britschgi is the leader of this project. This project's objective is to let the freshmen have a day to relax and bond with each other and even to get some missing homework done! My role in this project is to help Francis with planning this whole thing out and to make it work. Each of us will have a role and try our best to finish it. Some obstacles in this project is that we might not be able to focus on it since we also have our own projects to do, but I think we will all be successful if we try hard enough.

Another project I'm helping with is a Road Clean-Up day. The leader of this project is Tyler Chrsitopher. In this project, I will be helping him and 8 other people clean up a road on a Saturday. This way, we can help the environment. We will all work hard and remind each other to not get too lazy to pick up trash! We will also try to be optimistic about things. There are cool hats and jackets we get to wear when we're cleaning up too! (:
Our largest obstacle is getting too lazy to help the environment. We might not want to go and help. But I think that if we all stay positive, everything will work out!

The last project I'll be working is is lead by Anthea Phuong. She is creating a Sophomore get-together. I will be helping her create posters, coming up with ideas, and hanging up the posters. I will also get to crash this get-together even though I'm a freshmen. This will be a way to help the 10th graders have a good time and to release stress and just hang out with their friends. Our problem might be not a lot of poeple going or knowing about this get-together. We will all try to get the word around and tell everyone that this will be a great time since it will! We will just try our best.

No comments:

Post a Comment